Manage your account
Make YouPolls.com your home page
Society & Religion
Food & Drink
No image available
ObamaCare's March Madness
Made popular 1728 days ago in
Last year, President Obama gave Congress an arbitrary deadline to pass his health-care takeover legislation before the Easter recess at the end of March. This forced lawmakers to hurry their votes on a deeply flawed bill that very few of them had read. Worse, many made false promises to secure final passage.
We're already seeing ObamaCare's madness in its first year of implementation, which is why the American people continue to call for defunding, repealing and replacing it with more sensible reforms. Here are a few examples of the mayhem.
• More than half the states-28 and counting-are challenging the law in court
.A new study from the Senate Finance and House Energy and Commerce Committees found that as a result of ObamaCare, budget-strapped states face at least $118 billion in unfunded mandates during the first 10 years after the law takes effect.
• Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has handed out nearly 1,000 waivers to allow select companies, unions and states to escape some of the burdensome new insurance rules she has created.
• Independent experts have shown that the cost of health insurance will rise faster than it would have without the law.
• Seniors are at risk of losing access to physicians and medical care. the cuts built into the law will force as many as 40% of providers to eventually stop seeing Medicare patients
• Many thousands of people are already losing the health insurance they have now as companies are exiting markets for individual, small group and Medicare Advantage coverage
Report This Post
Add To Favorites
Is it time to stop the ObamaCare madness before it becomes another entrenched entitlement program?
Lean to yes
Lean to no
This is not a scientific survey,
to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding and voting descrepencies.
1728 days ago
It's just another slush fund for democRAT politicians.
1727 days ago
In U.S., 46% Favor, 40% Oppose Repealing Healthcare Law
Three-quarters of Republicans favor repeal; 64% of Democrats oppose
PRINCETON, NJ - Americans do not strongly endorse the new Republican House majority's efforts to repeal the landmark healthcare legislation passed last year.
A new Gallup poll finds that 46% of Americans want their representative in Congress to vote to repeal the healthcare law, 40% want their representative to vote to let the law stand, and 14% have no opinion.
You will have 2 minutes to edit your comment.
Add your comments
Vote for President: Trump vs Any Democrat
Made popular 2 days ago
Whom do you want as President? Trump or Any other Democrat
Who Won the Democratic Debate?
Made popular 45 days ago
Who Wonthe Democratic Debate?
A Democrat against labor? Yes, NLRB-Boeing fight hurts N.C.
Made popular 50 days ago
Is Obama hurting his party?
Made popular 58 days ago
what is responsible for thedecay in Nigeria health care system
Made popular 92 days ago
Code of Conduct
Copyright © 2007-2015 YouPolls, all rights reserved. Designed by
, Powered by