Copyright and Content PolicyYouPolls respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. YouPolls does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and YouPolls will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. YouPolls reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. YouPolls will also terminate a User's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. YouPolls may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such Content in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide YouPolls Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the US Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.